It doesn’t have to be this way.
On this episode of Ask a Clean Person: The Podcast, Dave and I are talking all about gym gear. We had so much to say! We still have lots more to say! To that end, please let me know either in the comments, via email, or Twitter, what other gym gear topics you want me to address. No problem too big or too small!
Here’s what we hit in this, our 76th episode:
- The best ways to wash your workout clothes so that they last, and guarantee you won’t be the smelly guy at your gym;
- Removing those hideous little pills that develop on your otherwise totally serviceable workout clothes;
- How to handle bacterial issues with athletic clothing without resorting to a proverbial boiling;
- What to do about stank-ass gym clothes when laundry day isn’t for another week;
- The bad behavior that makes us CRAZY at our respective gyms. Do you want to rant to me about bad gym behavior? Go ahead, get it all out. I can be here for you in that way.
I’ve been on a hot streak of blowing Dave’s mind (“Bad Blood” is about Katy Perry, mind blown; people routinely designate certain underwear for use while working out, mind blown). This week he was marveling at my bravery in talking to you about your dicks and so he asked me to pose another sorta related question to you:
Are you part of a group of friends who are sharing porn with each other? We want to know. We don’t need to know what the porn is, but we desperately need to understand why and how and why you’re sharing porn with people you know (who you’re not banging). Take pity on us, we’re both Gen Xers and we don’t understand the young’uns.
Over in our bonus episode, oh wow, things got weird. And if I’m saying things got weird, that probably means that things got real, real weird. It started with me being wicked bummed about the patriarchy and ended with Dave being wicked bummed about tentacle porn, you guys. In between, we talked about resting douche face, accidentally tweeting out porn (see my query above), Draymond Green’s Neapolitan ice cream dick, and being recused from fact-checking the SI Swimsuit Issue.
You can subscribe to Ask a Clean Person: The Podcast in Acast, iTunes, PlayerFM, Stitcher and all the other places you’d expect to find podcasts. For bonus episodes and all sorts of other cool rewards, head over to Patreon to help underwrite our show. Got Qs for the pod? Email Jolie with the subject line CLEANCAST.