Let’s discuss a slippery topic.
In the interest of transparency, this episode was self-indulgent. The holidays make me horribly depressed, and they’re also my busiest time of year, work-wise. So before kicking off two months worth of straight cranberry sauce-and-wrapping paper management content, I decided to find out how exactly the watersports set, well, does it.
Here’s what I covered in my 94th episode:
- A silicone lube spill clean-up success story;
- Some advice for safely and cleanly using silicone lube;
- How to remove sexual fluids (male and female!) from textiles;
- The science of cum stains;
- All kinds of items that can be used to absorb and contain sexual messes;
- How to prep for anal sex to reduce the risk of accidents;
- How to talk to your partner about anal in a way that ensures you’re both emotionally prepared for a sex act that can easily go haywire.
My guest, Tina Horn, the host of the podcast Why Are People Into That?!, was so helpful in explaining the ins and outs of all kinds of uncommon sex acts. Up is down, black is white, sometimes I’m the one asking questions!
You can subscribe to Ask a Clean Person: The Podcast in Acast, iTunes, PlayerFM, Stitcher and all the other places you’d expect to find podcasts. For bonus episodes and all sorts of other cool rewards, head over to Patreon to help underwrite the show. Got Qs for the pod? Email Jolie with the subject line CLEANCAST.