Can you top “inside my pillowcase”?
Thank you to everyone who came out for Ask a Clean Person Live! My guest was Molly McAleer, host of the podcast Plz Advise, who joined me to help dole out cleaning and life advice to our audience. Things got super weird!
Here’s what I covered in my 101st episode:
- What to do when someone barfs in your washing machine;
- Why it’s okay to get sexual fluid on silver but not mayonnaise;
- How to handle it when a friend’s dog pees in your home;
- When to outsource a problem to a specialty cleaner;
- What to do when cat pee bleaches the dye out of your couch;
- Audience questions about road salt stains, grimy sheets, what cleaning products I personally carry around in my handbag, and many, many more!
Because this was a live show, the episode is a double-length one featuring lots of stories about messes I’ve made or been party to. The next episode will go back to the usual format of listener questions and Clean Person answers—I hope you enjoy this special live version of Ask a Clean Person: The Podcast!
You can subscribe to Ask a Clean Person: The Podcast in Acast, Apple Podcasts, PlayerFM, Stitcher and all the other places you’d expect to find podcasts. For bonus episodes and all sorts of other cool rewards, head over to Patreon to help underwrite the show. Got Qs for the pod? Email Jolie with the subject line CLEANCAST.